Welcome to PLABCurlove!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of PLABCurlove, LLC’s website, plabcurlove.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use PLABCurlove if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of us. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, PLABCurlove, LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PLABCurlove. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from PLABCurlove for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from PLABCurlove
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from PLABCurlove
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from PLABCurlove
- Redistribute content from PLABCurlove
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. PLABCurlove, LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of PLABCurlove, LLC, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, PLABCurlove, LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
PLABCurlove, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation, copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant PLABCurlove, LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of PLABCurlove, LLC; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to PLABCurlove, LLC. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of PLABCurlove, LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
I. Removal Legalities
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct; we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
The product information and recipes presented on this site are intended only to provide general information and may need to be adapted for each specific person based on their dietary needs, consideration of any unique circumstances, and other factors.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PLABCurlove from and against any claims, liability, damage, loss or in connection with any claims, suits, actions, demands or judgments arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the recipes, including but not limited to death, bodily injury or property damage to or caused by you, or any other individual given or exposed to food prepared by you while using the recipes or suggested hair care regimen in the book, journal, or website.
Readers are recommended to consult with a physician before making any dietary changes or consult with a dermatologist before trying any of the suggested hair care regimens.