Smoothie bowls are the latest trend in healthy eating. Not only are they easy to make, but they can be incredibly delicious and nutritious with the right ingredients. This recipe combines crunchy granola with creamy Greek yogurt to create a unique and flavorful smoothie bowl sure to tantalize your taste buds. For this recipe, choose a granola that has plenty of clusters for added crunch! You can make your own or buy it from the store—but for maximum flavor, go for a good-quality granola that’s made with natural ingredients like oats, nuts, dried fruits, and sweeteners like honey or maple syrup.
- 3 tablespoons of granola
- 3/4thcup plant-based yogurt
- ½ cup of any type of berries
- 1-2 bananas
- Drizzle of honey
- Toppings (optional)
- Grab the plant-based yogurt and pour it into a blender or food processor. Add two cups of frozen berries—strawberries work great in this recipe—and one banana.
- Then add one tablespoon of honey (or more if you prefer it sweeter). Blend everything together until smooth.
- Now it’s time to assemble your smoothie bowl! Start by pouring the blended yogurt mixture into a bowl.
- Top with half a cup of granola and sprinkle with some fresh berries – sliced strawberries are perfect for this dish!
- Finally, add any other toppings you desire – cacao nibs, chia seeds and coconut flakes all work wonderfully in this smoothie bowl!
The great thing about this granola and yogurt smoothie bowl is that there are endless possibilities for customization! If you want to bring out the sweetness even further, try adding some chopped dates or raisins on top; if you’d like to boost its nutritional value even further, consider adding some hemp seeds or ground flaxseed as well. Whatever toppings you choose will help enhance both the flavor and texture of your finished product!
Once your smoothie bowl is fully assembled, enjoy it immediately – cold and crisp! And don’t forget: if there’s any leftover yogurt mixture after filling up your bowl(s), keep it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days so that you can make another batch whenever you’d like.
Now that you know how to make a delectable granola and yogurt smoothie bowl at home, get creative with different topping combinations – have fun experimenting with flavors! With plenty of options to choose from, there’s something here for everyone—all while providing loads of vitamins A & C as well as essential minerals like potassium & magnesium—so what are you waiting for? Invite friends over or just treat yourself: either way, enjoy every spoonful guilt-free!
Read our book Know Your Curls Inside Out: A Complete Guide to Curly Hair For All for some amazing recipes.The book and Journal are now available on Amazon!